Watch Dan Talk Precinct Strategy with Steve Bannon
Small Numbers, Big Change
The Power of Three-Tenths of One Percent of Seventy-Four Million
In a nutshell, this is what every conservative — including you, dear reader — needs to do ASAP:
A graphic explaining the power of 3 tenths of one per cent of 74 million united & organized MAGA America Firsters.
- Contact your county Republican Party Committee, find out when and where it or your local district Party Committee meets (terminology varies from state to state), and attend the meeting.
- Introduce yourself. Be friendly, polite, and low key. The current officers may be wary of outsiders. Ask if a vacant precinct committeeman position exists for your precinct and volunteer to be appointed to fill it. If no vacancy currently exists (extremely unlikely), volunteer to be a “helper” for the existing precinct committeemen.
- Ask for a copy of the precinct committeeman handbook of your state party committee and study it and learn how to run for precinct committeeman in the next election for these positions.
Precinct committeemen are today’s political Minutemen. Can you at least give this a try? I guarantee you’ll find the experience very interesting and rewarding and you’ll meet a lot of interesting Republicans. And take along with you every conservative you know. Precinct committeemen are the “elite” of the political parties – parties do not exist without them and fewer than one in one hundred political party members can be a voting member of the party. (Please scroll down for several short videos explaining more about the Strategy.)
Take Action Now
Become a Precinct Committeeman!
The office of precinct committeeman (“PC”) has been has been called “the most powerful office in the world” because the PC is the closest structured political officeholder to the registered voter. A registered voter has no vote in internal Party policy; a precinct committeeman does. A PC elects district, county and state party officers, delegates to the Presidential convention and RNC members. PCs sent to the Pres. Convention vote on what policies the party platform will be advocated in the next two years. Through a monthly meeting, PCs interact with their elected Party officials to influence legislation.
Get Started in My State
Contact Dan for More Info
Buy Dan's Book
Don't Waste Your Time
The Country's Future Depends On You
Become a Precinct Committeeman and Unify the Republican Party.
Precinct Committeeman Strategy
Trump Precinct Committeeman Recruitment
Who We Are
What is the Precinct Strategy?
Precinct Committeemen are people like you and me who represent voters in the community and make up the foundation of all political parties. The goal of Precinct Strategy is to help the Republican Party succeed in three ways:
- Influencing the policies and overall direction of the Republican Party.
- Deciding who represents the Republican Party when running for public office.
- Electing leaders of the Republican Party who truly represent the people.
Become a Patriot
Help Change the Republican Party
Fewer than one in one hundred members of a political party can be voting members. Parties cannot exist without the influence and power of Precinct Committee Members. Become a patriot and get into party politics by becoming a Republican Party Precinct Committeeman!
Watch Helpful Videos
Become a Precinct Committee Member
These instructional videos will only take a few minutes of your time and explain the basics of being a Precinct Committee Member.
Meet Dan Schultz, Esq.
Dan Schultz, Esq., has been a leading force for change in the Republican Party for many years. As an elected Arizona Republican Party Precinct Committeeman and state committeeman, a veteran, an attorney, and an author, Mr. Schultz has over ten years of “in the trenches” experience in all aspects of political party governance, and campaigns for both political party and political office candidates. You can find his book, “How to Get Into the Real Ball Game of Politics Where You Live to Help President Donald J. Trump Make America Great Again” here.